How cool is this! I’v been nominated for a Liebster Award by Jenny, writer of a really cool blog that you can check out by clicking on her name.
She is new to the blogosphere but her posts are entertaining and if you’re in the States you should definitely follow her (not literally please, that’s creepy) to get info on good bargains and free stuff 🙂
So for those who don’t know about the Liebster Award (2016), allow me to explain.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Sooo…10 random facts…
1. I don’t really like kids 😐 Except my own and my friends/cousins kids. I know its awful, I know! But I just don’t have the patience that I do for my own little one. Let’s just say I have a strong but selective maternal instinct. Haha!
2. I have three tattoos with plans for more as soon as I pop this baby out.
3. I sat next to my now husband for 2 years in high school but never spoke to him until university.
4. I would be a vegetarian if I didn’t love a medium rib-eye so much.
5. I’m a really good listener. Mostly because I don’t like talking.
6. I’m honest.
7. Material things don’t appeal to me. I would pick an experience over an item as a gift any day. I don’t even know where my engagement ring is half the time.
8. My family is my life. My husband and daughter are my world.
9. My favourite chocolate is Tempo. I even dreamt of it last night.
10. I love bad movies. Really bad ones. I’m talking Steven Segal and Sharknado bad.
And now for my nominations:
2. Crazy Rio
These are some great new blogs in various categories so happy reading!